Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 13, 2012

Info Post

...and I just have some questions for my fellow abortioneers.


Is this how it usually goes down for you?


Sub-questions:
  • Which one of you avoids bringing it up -- you or the relative(s)?
  • Which one of you subtly changes the subject?
  • Which one of you decides to end the conversation?
  • Which one of you lets the other person have the last word, and/or decides to leave it at "agreeing to disagree"?
...Or do you just have an all-out fight?
...Or is everything hunky-dory with all your relatives? (Congratulations!)

These aren't rhetorical questions, I'm just curious about the whole spectrum of experiences (from people I know personally, it's already quite broad). So tell me how it is for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment