Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Info Post






1. Eat seafood (those of you who know me know what a big deal that is)

2. Play World of Warcraft

3. Eat poo

4. Not bathe for one week

5. Succumb to mononucleosis

6. Watch a marathon of Lord of the Rings (again)

7. Go bald

8. Attend a Jonas Brothers concert

9. Attend a Justin Bieber concert

10. Receive medical care from Baltimore's Union Memorial Hospital

11. Lick a flagpole in Fargo

12. Go first base with Rush Limbaugh (but that's where I draw the line)

13. Have my hair done by Snookie

14. Have my hair done by The Situation

15. Live in an igloo

16. Smell tuna fish for a month

17. Live in Darfur

18. Watch Paranormal Activity again, but by myself in the middle of the night on Halloween

19. Wear Crocs

20. Sell my soul to Satan for a giant donut

21. Watch an episode of "The O'Reilly Factor"

22. Work at The Office

23. Have a credit score of 200

24. Be Kate Gosselin's partner on "Dancing With the Stars"

25. Be a Gosselin child



And so on. Please share your tragedies that are less tragic still than being denied an abortion!



0 comments:

Post a Comment