Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Info Post
Hello readers. I wanted to introduce myself -- I'm vegan vagina, and I'm new to the Abortioneers, but not to abortioneering.

I am currently working toward a Masters in Public Health degree, so I mainly take classes and work part-time, meaning that there is little time for me to get connected with fellow abortioneers (besides this great blog!). About a month after I moved here I contacted an organization that I had read about years prior and always admired. This organization is sort of like the abortion underground railroad. The group is made up of volunteers who offer their homes and time to women who come to our large city for multiple day abortions and a) can't afford a hotel, and/or b) do not have anyone to go with them to their appointments.

I had an interview with one of the directors and within a few months I was cleared to start hosting. I host on average every other month, usually for one night. My responsibilities are to meet the woman at the clinic at the end of her first day and bring her to my home (and also bring her back to the clinic the next morning). I provide things like dinner, a bed, reassurance, birth control advice, heating pad, snuggles from my dog, and really whatever the woman requests.

That's me in a nutshell--stay tuned for upcoming thrilling tales of my life as a host and general all-around abortioneer. And yes, fear not, I will relate abortion to vegansim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment