Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Info Post

I answered the phone and asked her what was going on, "What can I do for you?" "I need you to save my life." she answered.

It's what we're expected to do sometimes. They come to me, they come to us looking for help, looking for someone to make it better, to make it go away. It can be an overwhelming amount of pressure.

What if I can't do it for her? Have I failed? Have I failed her? What will become of her now? Is it my fault? Did I not try hard enough? Did she not try hard enough? How can she expect me to do it for her, just like that? Of course I need to help her. I'm expected to. How can I think otherwise?

I'm stressed out. I don't know what to do or where to turn. I have no more resources. What am I supposed to do? I'm so stressed out.

Many of these thoughts and more run through my head most every day. I feel guilty, I feel justified. I am only human after all, but then again, so are they. What if I were in their shoes? Wouldn't I want, be begging for, the same help? Wouldn't I want someone to save my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment