Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Info Post

On this eve of Thanksgiving, I am thinking about all of the things I am thankful for this year.

I am thankful for having a job and health insurance (that for now covers elective abortion). I am thankful that I did not end up staying home from work the day my apartment was broken into. I am thankful that I get to do work I care about and with many people I admire. I am thankful for the abortioneers blog, for it giving me and my bloggy friends an outlet to express ourselves freely.

I am not thankful for the Stupak Amendment and the many house members who voted for it, but I am thankful for the organizations like Choice USA, NARAL, and Planned Parenthood. I am thankful for the many small abortion funds throughout the country that work tirelessly to support women with some of the most difficult decisions they will face.

Most of all I am thankful that women have the right to choose their path in life. They have the right to choose what happens to their body. And I am thankful that I can be a part of making that right to choice a reality.


0 comments:

Post a Comment