Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Info Post


Don't worry, we haven't been kidnapped by the protesters! Your regularly-scheduled bloggers will be back by this afternoon. In the meantime, I wanted to share two more "going through it myself" blogs we found recently. Hopefully more women sharing their experiences will mean more women finding support and truth when they need it. It kills me that all of the blogs like this start with "I looked for info and couldn't find anything except weepy bullshit, or scare-tactic stuff, or ulta-medical stuff."

My Abortion and Related Incidents

I'm Really Having an Abortion? (I wish I could give this blogger a psychic message or something, it sounds like she's beating herself up and it makes me sad.)

If you're looking for similar blogs, please check out the list of blogs on the right side of our main page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment