Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Info Post
One of the hardest parts about being an Abortioneer is what you hear -- working in the field, you hear some pretty awful stuff, anything including and not limited to: extreme poverty, rape, incest, domestic violence.... and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I have heard so many sad terrible stories of what women have gone through to obtain an abortion. I am definitely lying awake at night more often than I'd like to admit.

With this in mind, I thought it would be nice to have a lighter post -- just some of my favorite pro-choicey buttons, stickers, pictures, comics, etc. A montage if you will.

Enjoy!



I love the "I should not have to be here" sign!


What have you done today? ;-)




In the wake of Dr. Tiller, this one is especially poignant. I have a really hard time wrapping my head around the utter hypocrisy of the Right to Lifers.


Par for the course



Abortioneers out and about make me smile <3

What are everyone's favorite slogans/buttons/etc?




0 comments:

Post a Comment